Office Administrator (Freight)
Based in Surrey. Salary: £17,000 - £20,000 per annum DOE
We are currently recruiting for an Office Administrator to work for a well-established logistics company based in the Surrey area. This is a great position for an administrator with great MS office skills who has a can do attitude.
Person Specification: -
- Previous experience of general office administration
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs especially Outlook.
- A good standard of written and spoken English; candidate will need to have the necessary skills and confidence to converse both orally and in writing (mainly via email) with customers and suppliers – attention to detail is essential.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Ability to work alone on ad hoc tasks as well as part of a team.
- Training for this role will be provided so experience within freight will not be required.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Daily administration of complex incoming and outgoing freight including all aspects of customs and international controls.
- Receiving incoming goods and carrying out relevant quality checks before sending orders out to customers, producing accompanying documentation.
- Handling incoming telephone calls.
- After the initial training period the applicant will be required to progress onto more significant tasks synonymous with the workings of a small business as their experience increases. A high level of training will be given to enable the selected candidate to perform these duties.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'