BMI Healthcare is Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Administrative Assistant to join their team of staff in the Endoscopy Decontamination department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Computer Skills
- Ability to multi-task, think on feet and cope with pressure
- Excellent computer skills in usual office software
- Ability to work accurately and to precise detail
- Good organisational and follow-up skills
Duties of this role include:
- To provide a reliable and courteous service to BMI Hospital Decontamination customers ensuring a clear communication link between customers and the unit workforce is maintained.
- To provide a first class decontamination service to the operating department, endoscopy units, clinical departments and relevant paramedical departments
- To assist in the answering of calls from customers
- To utilise the booking system for the loaning of flexible endoscopes between different hospitals and endoscopy suites and co-ordinate the delivery of flexible endoscopes to all sites
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job