The client is based within excellent proximity to city centre transport links and they are based in a brand new and modern office building with excellent facilities on site. The role is also working within a very friendly and supportive team and there may be opportunities available to grow within the company. The salary for this role is £17,000 - £18,000 per annum and the company offers a range of excellent benefits including generous pension scheme, holiday entitlement plus many more unrivalled benefits. Standard working hours are 9:00-17:00 Monday to Friday.
This role is ideally to start quite quickly, although a notice period will also be considered.
• Supporting a team of Insurance Underwriters with key administration tasks that are required to ensure department can hit KPIs.
• Data inputting onto Excel and using multiple spredsheets at any one time. Ensuring information is accuratwely updated and keyed into Excel.
• Looking at large amounts of billing information data and ensuring this is accuarately tranferred onto the system.
• Assisting Underwriters with any administration tasks which may be required e.g. assisting in processing paperwork and updating claim and billing information onto the company system.
• Typing correspondence emails to both external clients and internal colleagues.
• Other general administration work as required.
• Strong administration/ data entry skills and experience
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent attention to detail and the ability to accurately input important information
• Good working knowledge and experience of MS Office, particularly Word and Excel.
• Able to work very well in a team to achieve team goals and targets
• Experience within the insurance or engineering industry isn't essential however, may be beneficial.
If you think this could be the role for you, please apply today or send your CV to email@example.com.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job