Are you looking for a new opportunity, to build your administrative experience in a busy recruitment office? We're looking for a new Admin Assistant to work in our office on Great Portland Street (near Soho)!
Your role will be to work alongside our current Administration Assistant to ensure the smooth-running of the office on a day-to-day basis.
This is a really varied role, with duties including:
- Setting up new users, including moving computers and screens, handling employment paperwork and making sure that everything is ready on their first day.
- Managing our holiday and sickness calendar.
- Keeping the office (including kitchen) tidy at all times, ordering supplies and picking up milk. Quarterly spring cleans!
- Answering the telephone, screening and transferring calls.
- Data cleansing! We have a huge database and information always needs to be corrected and updated. There will potentially be some reporting too.
- Managing our meeting room calendar. Helping to organise meetings, team events and parties!
- Managing our contracts and other important client documents.
- Assisting our Marketing Manager and Finance Manager with any queries. Assist our consultants with printing, scanning and laminating.
- General office admin - sometimes this might include setting up a new job board, or speaking to our landlords or IT service providers.
- You'll need to be VERY organised, used to working on more than one task at once. It's not essential that you have office-based experience, but you should be able to show that you can organise your own time.
- You're a fast-learner and can pick up processes and systems quickly.
- You've used Office packages before and although you might not be an Excel expert, you can use Word and Outlook with ease.
- Good at solving problems!
- Thick-skinned, easy to get along with and have a good sense of humour.
If you're interested, please send your CV across. If we think you're a suitable match, we'll be in touch soon!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job