Job title: Administration - Apprenticeship
Location: Stratford, London
Wage: £240 per week
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 35 hours per week / Monday to Friday 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
Time spent in training: You are required to spend a minimum of 7 hours per week in training that supports your apprenticeship course
Course entry requirements: GCSEs at grade D/level 3 or above in English and Maths
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship course available: Business Administrator Level 3
Course information: Business Administrator Level 3
About the role:
A UK based security company established in 2005 my client is seeking an administrator for its Service Strategy branch. Targeting clients who place quality of service as a top priority. Experienced supplier of Security solutions and customer service staff. Fully supported by leading edge technology, operating in a wide variety of different industries.
- Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
- 28 days holiday
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Preparing equipment, such as uniform and updating the database
- Monitoring and recording sickness/absence/lateness and preparing reports as required
- Preparing spreadsheets and presentations
- Answering phones and emails from front line staff
- Assisting with the reception cover
- Photocopying, filing and general administrative duties
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Good timekeeping and reliable
- Good IT skills
- Can work unsupervised
- Keen to learn and develop
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'