Administration Assistant 3 Month FTC
Administration Assistant (3 Month FTC)
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5.30 - however over the busy period you will be expected to work some late shifts and weekend (Sept - Oct). You must be available and flexible regarding this during busy periods.
I have great pleasure in supporting our client in the recruitment for an Administration Assistant for a 3 month fixed term contract based in their offices in Brighton
This is a great opportunity for a strong Administrator with excellent Customer Service and communication skills, who is looking for a challenging role liaising with students and ensuring their transition to the college is smooth.
* Booking accommodation and transfers for students
* Gaining the appropriate information from students inclusive of flight details
* Working shift times during busy periods (generally working Monday-Friday within office hours)
* Sending over the details of student arrivals and induction plans
* Dealing with queries from students within the SLA's
* Updating student records
* Completing all administrational duties using various IT systems
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
* Excellent administration experience
* Customer focused
* Great communication skills
* Have excellent attention to detail and accuracy
* Great IT skills inclusive of Excel
This is a busy and demanding role and you will be expected to hit the ground running. For a candidate who is looking for responsibility and progression If you are interested in this role and have the correct experience, please apply online or if you have any further questions please contact Sarah Nicholas on .
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.
- Customer Service Advisor
- Data entry
- Administration Assistant
- Team Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"