BMI Business Services in Eden Place, Cheadle is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for an Administration Assistant to join our Catalogue Team.
This is a full time role of 37.5 hours a week.
Please note this vacancy is temporary to cover maternity leave.
Duties of this role include:
- As a Business Services Associate within BMI Business Services team you will be responsible for efficiently completing administrative tasks and supporting the Catalogue team to deliver, within the Credit Control department, the highest standard of service to our patients, suppliers, hospitals, and relevant Head Office departments.
- Deliver a high standard of performance with the Catalogue teams. Working closely with the Lead Associate to ensure work volumes are managed whilst ensuring that SLA’s on the Catalogue team are adhered to.
- Adhere to agreed service level agreements
- Maintain the Catalogue items ensuring price consistency
- Maintain all vendor and consultant accounts with a high level of accuracy to meet audit requirements
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Data analysis skills preferred
- Previous experience of working with large data volumes an advantage
- Strong technology and telecommunications skills to be able to ensure that data is managed accurately and efficiently. This includes software, such as computerised financial/accounting systems, Access and Microsoft Office skills (especially advanced Microsoft Excel), and hardware, such as telephones, faxes and scanners.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills, with tact and diplomacy to be able to manage difficult situations
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job