Job title: Adminstration - Apprenticeship
Location: West End - London
Wage: £231/Week (£12,000 per annum)
Start date: ASAP
Apprenticeship courses available: Sales, L2-3
My Client are a recruitment agency who partner with businesses who have invented lifesaving or healing technologies that improve people's lives across the globe. They fill vacancies in the Medical Technologies, Life Sciences and Clinical spaces.
Placing great value on company culture they are dedicated to ensuring employees have the support and management tools to succeed and offer a professional environment and a friendly culture with company outings and Friday drinks from 4pm.
They are seeking a highly motivated apprentice to join our expanding team and provide exceptional assistance to the senior recruitment consultants
"Our candidates Love working for our client!!"
- On-the-job training resulting in a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
- Paid team days out
- Generous commission scheme
- 28 days' holiday including bank holidays
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Candidate sourcing obtaining leads, referrals and references
- Building the candidate database
- Write/post adverts on job boards/social media
- While communicating with candidates build upon market knowledge and share findings within the sales team
- Interview ,pre-screening, and co-ordination of appointments
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A keen interest in the Recruitment and the sales sector.
- Ability to build relationships quickly
- Thrives on working with people
- IT Literate
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job