We are looking for an enthusiastic Administration Apprentice to join our growing team in Bolton.
The jobholder will be responsible for providing administrative support to, primarily the operations function of the business, but supporting all business functions as and when required.
- Receiving and dealing with queries from customers, as well as general administrative tasks such as data input, word processing, filing and photo-copying.
- Supporting the Admin Assistant in data entry and submission, ensuring 100% accuracy.
- Registering apprentices for their training courses and learning platforms.
- Supporting our training team in producing learning materials (e.g. powerpoints, videos, worksheets)
- Booking of exams, exam invigilation when required, and sending out exam results, sorting certificates.
- Supporting colleagues with external inspections and audits.
- Supporting the recruitment team to provide course information to other apprentices.
- To undertake additional projects and activities to meet the needs of customers and NowSkills.
Attributes, Experience and Qualifications
- A keen interest in training as an Admin Apprentice, achieving the "Business Administrator Level 3" apprenticeship
- Experience of working in a customer service role previously is advantageous (e.g. working in a retail or hospitality role as part of work experience)
- Full driving licence and own transport is preferable
- Excellent maths, English and ICT skills (at least GCSE Grade 4 or above - or equivalent)
- Someone who pays attention to detail, as there is a lot of data to deal with
NowSkills is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
- Customer Service
- General Administrative
- Information Systems
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'