Administration and Marketing Officer, Front of House. March - October 2018.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a centrally based college for an administration and marketing officer to provide vital support to the team college and to be the main point of contact at reception. Other duties will include Marketing and Human Resources administration and ensuring the smooth running of the office.
- Receiving all visitors and telephone calls, directing them accordingly and assisting with initial general enquiries for information about courses and /or applications.
- Corresponding to queries via email, letter, fax and telephone, creating letters, filing, photocopying, signing for deliveries, franking and sorting male, sending out all post daily
- Developing and maintaining efficient filing systems in both electronic and paper formats to ensure accurate record keeping and information systems are streamlined
- Monitoring all student attendance, developing effective monitoring systems in line with both Statutory Regulations and official guidance
- Ensuring all absences are recorded and chased up accordingly and producing attendance warning letters to send to students/parents where relevant.
- Maintaining and monitoring staff HR files, including checking all recruitment documents have been received in line with safer recruitment procedures.
- Keeping a record of staff holidays and absences.
- Recording minutes of Senior Management team meetings and any capability or disciplinary meetings.
- Ordering supplies such as stationery, art materials, kitchen supplies and everything pertaining to the organisation of the office
- Providing clerical and administrative support to the Principal
- Providing the Registrar with support during heavy recruitment periods such as contacting and chasing up potential students and /or agents by telephone, and other tasks as requested
- Assisting the Registrar to maintain all student files throughout the year, ensuring all data is kept electronically and in paper formats.
- Assist in planning and implementing specific marketing activities, such as attendance at appropriate events, and personal visits to key agents abroad
- Respond to new agent enquiries
- Assist in setting up agents, and gather all the required documentation and maintain accurate records on the agent database
Skills & Abilities
- Strong communication skills, particularly on the phone and by email
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and oral English
- IT literate and competent with Microsoft Office
- Highly organised with excellent administrative skills
- Ability to prioritise, work to deadlines and remain clam under pressure
- Able to promote a positive working environment and collaborative team spirit
Salary £17,500 - £21,500 DOE FTE.
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
- Customer Service
- General Admin
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job