Administration and Marketing Executive
£16,000 - £25,000 (depending on experience)
Part-time or Full-time considered
We have partnered with Wales’ first independent property tax consultancy in Newport, who are seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic individual to join their expanding team as an Administration and Marketing Executive. Being the only experts in their field in Wales, and owing to continued success, our client is eager to grow their team.
Based in Newport, with a sister company based in the Midlands, they are a young and vibrant team with ambitious plans to capitalise on a major opportunity in their industry. With significant development plans for the business, there will be a wealth of opportunities to develop your career and share from the success and growth of the business. Interested in hearing more? Read on.
What will the role involve?
The Administration and Marketing Executive will provide a varied range of administrative duties that support the Technical and Business Development teams. Additional to these duties, the successful candidate will also undertake responsibilities within the marketing arm of the business, initially under the direction of an outsourced marketing agency. This is a progressive role that will provide opportunities for the right person to utilise their own creative flair to develop innovative marketing strategies in line with the company’s core vision and values.
Key responsibilities include:
- General office support administration.
- Telephone and email enquiries.
- Processing data in Excel.
- Carry out client take on procedures (engagement letters, online checks, etc).
- Financial administration (invoicing, bank payments, Payroll admin).
- Marketing and social media admin.
- Booking and organising marketing events.
- Preparing/sorting data for sales team.
What will the ideal candidate have?
- A Degree in Marketing or a relevant qualification considered highly desirable.
- 1-2 years administration experience, ideally within sales or finance.
- An ambitious and self-motivated personality, a "can-do" attitude.
- The ability to work on own initiative.
- Good team skills.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Good Excel skills (basic to intermediate).
- Creative and innovative thinker.
Are you interested in hearing more from us on this exciting career prospect? With their expanding business and plenty of opportunity for career development, this role is not one to be missed!
- Communication Skills
- General Administration
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job