As an Administration and Co-ordinator Assistant, you will be the primary point of contact for designated customers either directly or indirectly, delivering a high quality and effective service by ensuring processes are followed resulting in a smooth customer experience.
My client provides a friendly, professional and experienced service across a full range of Claims Management Services. They are part of a Global, indsutry leading organisation that are always on the lookout for energetic, driven, enthusiastic individuals to join their diverse and successful team on the outskirts of Bournemouth.
As an Administration and Co-ordinator Assistant, your primary responsibiltiies will be:
- To handle enquiries from start to finish for high profile customers ensuring that all requirements are met, if not exceeded.
- Resolving problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions and escalating unresolved problems.
- Accurately work within agreed procedures to ensure all required information is taken and recorded and in certain cases authorised by the insurer.
- Accurately and efficiently administer all relevant paperwork and post call "wrap up", including the in-house database to capture detail of the call.
- Build rapport with customers and referrers, communicating effectively to correctly identify client needs.
- Work within agreed service level agreements and achieve monthly targets.
- Be able to resolve customer issues ensuring the customer is satisfied and that the issue is resolved in an efficient manner.
- Produce daily reports and paperwork.
- Adhere to company data protection policy.
- Contribute/assist in championing the need for continuous improvement, seeking to improve processes and efficiencies.
- Work towards individual and team targets.
- Any other ad hoc duties as required by the business.
To be successful, you should be:
- Educated to GCSE level.
- Basic IT skills and data entry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organisational skills.
- Team Player.
- Target driven.
- Attention to detail.
If you are successful, you should expect:
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Benefits
- Opportunity to learn and develop,
- "Admin" OR "Administration" OR "Hire" OR "Coordinator" OR "Verwood"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'