Start date: 23 October
Salary: £17,026.75pa = £8.45ph
Hours: Monday-Friday, between 8am and 6pm on a rotational shift basis e.g. 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm, 10am-6pm
Bonus: up to £200 per quarter
Working on behalf of one of the world's largest banks you will be working within the Payment Protection Insurance department being responsible for the administration element covering tasks such as amendments to customer information, processing of commission complaints including logging, calculating and preparing customer refunds. Communication to customers via letters at complaint acknowledgement and calculation stage.
We will provide you with:
* Fortnightly pay on a Friday.
* Quarterly bonus
* 28 days paid annual leave
* Free on-site Parking
* Fully subsidised on-site restaurant
* Good public transport links
* Full paid training provided
* Progression Opportunities
* Monthly incentives e.g. Plasma TV, Weekend City Break, Creamfields tickets, IPad etc..
* Must be over 18+
* 1 year's administration experience.
* DBS will be completed
* Credit check to be completed
* Positive and enthusiastic attitude
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job