Do you have consumer collection experience or some office experience looking to progress a career in accounts or payroll?
An additional Administrator is required by the Finance & Administration team to support all business areas and respond to clients enquiries. This position offers a huge opportunity for career development in either finance or payroll within an expanding organisation.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Although full training will be given some office experience would be beneficial
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- A high level of basic education is essential GCSE English and Maths
- Good communication skills as you will be dealing with B2B clients
- Provide administration support to all teams
- Assist with credit control
- Answering telephone, taking messages, dealing with basic enquiries
- Meeting and Greeting visitors
- Processing the post in and out and dealing with couriers
- Maintaining and managing the meeting rooms and meeting room calendars.
- Processing supplier orders.
- Recording and maintenance of bank details
- Trust account set up / recording / maintenance of bank records.
- Assisting with archiving projects.
- Drafting correspondence for review.
- credit control
- school leaver
- consumer collections
- finance. junior
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job