Our client, who are one of the UK’s leading social housing contractors, are looking to recruit an administrator for their contract in West London.
Key Tasks / Activities/ Responsibilities:
- Act as a point of contact, answering telephones and dealing with enquiries in a timely and professional manner, including correspondence and the provision of reports
- Dealing with customer complaints and compliments, working to provide a positive customer experience across the business
- Attend meetings
- Book appointments
- Following-up calls to customers to ensure satisfaction with service provided (if required)
- Maintaining filing and other records, ensuring information systems are maintained accurately
- Undertaking customer satisfaction surveys, assisting with the analysing and reporting of data
- Undertaking emergency situation cover outside normal working hours.
Candidates must have social housing experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job