Salary: £28,000 - £32,500
25 Days Holiday
5% Pension contributions
Our client is a global Financial Services company in based in Basingstoke, 5 minutes walk from the train station. The company offer a great working environment, on site restaurant and excellent benefits.
We are looking for an experienced Team Leader with an excellent attitude, high attention to detail and proven ability to manage and drive a team of admistrators.
- Day to day management of a small team of Account Coordinators
- Showing effective leadership of a team of account coordinators, people that have an exceptional attention to detail and maintain internal and external relationships with vendors, partners and internally
- Building a skilled and knowledgeable team through effective group and 1:1 training. Sharing knowledge through training and coaching to ensure the team is performing strongly
- Managing individual performance of each team member
- Assisting the Account Team Manager in producing and analysing regular and ad-hoc reports and proactively seeking out and taking ownership of process improvements
- Monitoring and reviewing audit results, reviewing with team members to identify any training requirements
- Maintaining awareness of ever-changing market conditions, reacting and communicating accordingly with the team
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job