Admin Support - Norfolk and Suffolk – 37 hours per week (Monday to Friday 09.00am – 17.00pm) - 3 to 6 months temporary on – going – Immediate start (ASAP)
Hales are currently recruiting for a Adminstrator to join their successful client based in the Diss area. This position will involve visiting different locations across Norfolk and Suffolk visiting and organising appointments and support needs for carers and Support Workers. The suitable candidate will be required to hold a FULL UK driver’s license and their own car. You will be paid 40 pence per mile for any miles you do during work time.
- To support the service manager & team manager in the delivery of high quality services and to support and maintain individual placements
- Supporting needs of carers within the business
- Making appointments with and for carers
- Preparing support and care plans
- Completing Support plans
- To maintain up to date and accurate records and to write reports as necessary
- To keep up to date with developments within the business ensuring that standards of service are maintained and improved
- Travelling to visit carers and the people living with them
- To play a full part in all service delivery and planning
- Admin tasks
- Enhanced clean DBS check (We can arrange this for you at a charge)
- Driver’s license and own car
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Qualification in Health and Social Care or similar/equivalent
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role, please call Leanne Old on and apply with an up to date CV.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"