We have an opportunity for a Sales Support Analyst to join our Institutional Sales Support team, based in our office in Northwich, Cheshire.
What will you do?
The Sales Support team is focused on supporting our sales colleagues. You will manage reporting applications and systems used by sales including report development and support of reporting tools, develop and maintain process documentation and act as local subject matter expert for reporting and Master data. You will also assist in the execution of business processes needed to drive process effectiveness and will liaise with the current Salesforce.com administration.
The position will also play an important role in developing analytics, trends and conclusions that will be utilized to support business behaviours and tactics and help shape future strategy.
Success in this role requires someone with strong analytical skills and attention to detail, with the ability to collect, gather, visualise and analyse data. You will be a highly self-motivated person with a willingness to learn and self-teach; someone who is proactive and result-oriented with experience of and passion for continual improvement. Thoroughly organised and able work in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment and able to manage multiple tasks and projects to deadlines, this position requires a self-confident, engaging person who can present data in a clear and compelling manner to district managers and corporate account managers.
- Strong experience in Sales Support Operations / Business Operations or similar.
- Technology savvy with in depth working and administrative experience with Salesforce or other similar CRM systems. Manage Salesforce reports and dashboards, including scheduling as required to meet corporate objectives
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Applications, talented with above average skills in excel, specifically with pivot tables, formulae (preferably including macros) and PowerPoint. Experience working in data analytics is a plus.
- Capable of building and manipulating reports, dashboards, models and tools to analyse, report, and present operational related data to management.
- Excellent communication skills with a strong customer service mentality
- Proactive, highly motivated, and results oriented.
- Excellent time and project management skill
- Focus on continuous improvement, consistently look for ways to improve current processes, procedures, and methodologies to reduce costs, improve efficiency and reduce cost to serve.
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Superior organisational and multi-tasking skills with ability to manage time effectively and efficiently.
- Change Agile
- Performs special projects and any reasonable ad hoc requests by management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'