Admin SO2 - Service Quality Officer
Service Quality Officer
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Service Quality Officer to do deal with parking related complaints at the London Borough of Islington.
Pay rate: £18.85/ per hour PAYE or £23.02/hour Umbrella
Contract: Temporary, ongoing
Your duties will include:
- To ensure the effectiveness of performance of all contracts and service level agreements in force and that they are operated to the maximum benefit of the Council.
- Working to a specific Enforcement Manager, monitor specific Contractors’ performance to assess whether contract specifications and service level agreements are met, and to investigate options for action and make recommendations to achieve targeted performance levels.
- To advise Contractors of anticipated and actual situations in areas of under-performance in contracts and service level agreements, and to make recommendations for the appropriate action.
- In association with the Enforcement Manager, to be responsible for the monitoring of income to the Council from its contracts, to ensure that it is maximised.
- To assist in budget preparation, monitoring and budgetary control in all matters affecting the team.
- To assist in the development, monitoring, operation and review of the team's manual and computer information systems.
- To research, collate and provide information for the formulation of reports to Council committees and other bodies as required.
- To respond to telephone and personal enquiries and to draft responses to written enquiries and complaints as directed.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience handling parking related complaints.
- Excellent communication skills – being able to produce confidential correspondence, documents, reports, communications cogently both verbally and in writing
- Proven ability to prioritise conflicting demands and to organise oneself to work effectively under pressure and deal with unforeseen and urgent work demands
- Excellent time management skills
- Working knowledge of local authority structures and/or large multi-functional organisations and the service it provides
If you feel like you have the necessary skills and passion to succeed within this role or know someone who does, please apply below today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'