Admin Services Team Member - Secretary
JOB TITLE: Admin Services Team Member - Secretary / Administrator
LOCATION: The post holder is required to have a blended working approach between on/off site office locations and home working; acting as a mobile resource as and when required around business needs. It may also be necessary to assist, cover for, or move into other Secretarial / Administrator roles as required by the business.
Client offices are based at Seascale, Whitehaven and Workington and you may be required to attend various offices.
RATE/SALARY: £11.31 Per Hour PAYE
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
HOURS: 37 Hours per Week
- Experience of working within a Secretarial role.
- Excellent IT skills / fully conversant with Microsoft Office Suite (including Excel, Outlook and Onenote) and experience of Microsoft Teams.
- Experience in diary management and minute taking.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills (with the ability to forward think/plan ahead).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Self-motivated (able to work proactively, unsupervised and using own initiative).
- Ability to prioritise own workload, with attention to detail and timescales.
- Excellent team worker.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Current Security Clearance would be beneficial, but not essential.
- Experience of working within the Nuclear Industry would be beneficial, but not essential.
- GCSEs at Grade C / Grade 4 or above, in English, Maths, Science* or ICT (or an equivalent qualification / NVQ Level 2).
*NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration can be accepted in place of English, Maths & Science GCSE.
As the Secretary you will be required to provide a competent Secretarial / Administration Service to various Senior managers within an Admin Services customer base. The post holder will be required to work with a blended approach between on/off Site locations and home as required by the business; acting as a mobile resource as and when required. It may be necessary to assist, cover for, and move into other Secretarial and Administrator roles in support to various departments.
The successful candidate will be required to complete but not limited to the following day to day duties:
- Act as first point of contact to the Managers office, dealing with issues yourself and delegating to appropriate manager/s where possible. Keep abreast of delegated actions where necessary and maintaining good contacts with both internal and external customers.
- Organise internal and external Meetings, Conferences and Visits and ensuring the Manager(s) electronic diary is accurate at all times.
- Carry out diary reviews with senior managers and forward plan their schedules; taking into account any future business requirements.
- Email / inbox management on behalf of Manager(s) and department as required.
- Organise, prioritise, delegate and distribute both electronic and paper mail to the relevant parties within agreed timescales (e.g. distribution of meeting papers).
- Chasing and Monitoring of Actions - keeping the manager updated with progress on a regular and timely basis.
- Act as Meeting Secretary - attending meetings to record minutes and actions and ensure all meeting associated documents are distributed on time.
- Coordinate/Organise travel arrangements for Senior customers.
- Management of RBS Onecard on behalf of Senior customers and administration of Business Expenses in line with Company policies.
- Produce documents with confidentiality and a high degree of accuracy, speed and efficiency following Company templates
- Create and maintain efficient electronic and paper filing systems - including use of Onenote.
- Provide secretarial cover for additional Managers as required by the business during periods of absence.
The successful applicant may also be required to undertake additional job specific tasks which may include the following:
- Compile Department / KPI Reports
- Act as an IT Contact, Shared Drive Administrator or Security Controller.
- Issue plant visitor passes and criticality belts, where required by the business (onsite activity).
- Manage the updates to the Building occupancy distribution lists.
- Coordinate both the Visitor / Resident Signing in Sheets for the nominated building, if required.
- Stationery ordering and monitoring stock levels for Departments.
- Quarterly Film Badge collation and issue.
- Office accommodation/desk booking coordination.
- Support to archiving of Plant Documentation (onsite activity)
We look forward to receiving applications from candidates meeting the minimum criteria listed above. Please apply electronically or call Hayley Quirk on .
Rullion Engineering Personnel is a highly experienced recruitment business serving Utilities, Nuclear, Transport, Oil and Gas, Power, Petro-Chemical, Manufacturing, Construction, Telecommunications, Trades and International businesses.
Our customer focussed approach and innovative approach to business has ensured our rise to becoming one of the industry's foremost manpower and recruitment businesses
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment business.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
- diary management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'