Admin Scale 6 - Bereavement Services Officer
We are currently working with a local authority who have a need for a strong administrator to join their team as a Bereavement Services Officer.
- You will be responsible for the main cemetery administration as well as dealing with memorial requirements for bereaved families and any associated memorial administration.
- Directly dealing with the bereaved as well as colleagues within the industry, including funeral directors. Seeing processes from beginning to end.
- Working on your own initiative in an extremely busy cemetery and crematorium office.
- Previous experience in a customer focused role would be advantageous to this role due to the requirement to deal with members of the public in a police and sympathetic manner.
- Strong administrative experience.
- Due to the size of the site, a valid driving licence would be essential for this position.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'