We are excited that during these difficult times when so many companies are having to reduce their employment levels that we have an opportunity for someone to join the team on an initial 12 month Apprenticeship basis.
During your Apprenticeship you will be performing duties such as
- General day to day Administration (data entry, converting and saving documents in files etc)
- Answering telephone calls and emails in a polite and helpful way.
- Registering candidates seeking work over the phone and via Zoom calls (face to face will come within time depending on current Covid 19 working recommendations)
- Monitoring applications via job websites and our Social Media, booking appointments etc..
- Sending documents to be signed via email, and ensuring this is followed through
- Assisting Consultants and Manager with other tasks as and when required.
- Use systems such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook (training will be given but basic knowledge would be prefered)
- Be numerate and literate and have the ability to use a PC / Laptop / Smart Phone etc..
- Have a knowledge of how to use Social Media such as Facebook / LinkedIn etc would be helpful.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A PART WORK FROM HOME ROLE.
Due to the current Covid -19 pandemic MC Personnel's offices are shut to the public. However we are still able to enter the offices for training and gradually these offices will re open. Therefore you will need to live in an area where you can get to our Gillingham High Street office once this happens.
In the meantime you will work Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.30pm from your own home. In order for you to be successful at doing this you must be
- Very self motivated and have self dicipline
- Be able to navigate technology well such as how to use a Laptop / Smart phone etc..
- You will need to be honest and reliable as you will be trusted to carry out duties without direct supervision a lot of the time.
- You will be able to multi task and able to prioritise your work load
- You must be confident in speaking to people who you have never spoken to before as we receive a high volume of calls and applications - you will be one of the first port of calls for these people!
- You will be required to attend daily ZOOM meetings and have hourly contact with your colleagues and managers.
- You must be able to be well presented and communicate well both written and verbally.
In return MC Personnel will dedicate time and resources to training you and giving you a huge opportunity to start a career in Recruitment! You will learn how a Recruitment business works from the bottom up and what it takes to become a successful Resourcer and later a Recruitment Consultant. 90% of all Apprentices who complete an Apprenticeship with MC Personnel go on to have successful careers in the Industry!
Working hours are Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.30pm
Location: Work from home / Gillingham High Street Office (split)
Salary: Monthly pay - Apprenticeship wage £4.15 per hour
Benefits: 28 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) / Travel costs covered up to a certain level
Training | Learning: MC Personnel will work with you to choose your Apprenticeship course and you will be given time to complete work and training during your working hours. Please note this does require some extra dedication from you as you may be required to complete some assignments during home time (homework) however we will support you as much as possible. You will also be given a dedicated Learning Advisor to coach you through.
In addition MC Personnel will provide you with both internal bespoke training and other paid training from an outside provider in various different elements of Recruitment.
Please submit your CV to be considered for this amazing opportunity!
NOTE: Due to level of applications often received we cannot guarentee we will be able to respond to each one individually.
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'