Mynt Recruitment are recruiting for one of our well known clients within the Power sector.
The role is Monday to Friday 8.30am until 5pm
£8.00 per hour
The role is a 14 month contract possibly leading to a permanent placement for the right candidate.
You must have your own transport to get to the location
The daily duties with include:
- Manage front of house- Reception
- Being the main contact for the office for all non-technical queries or requests
- Responsibility for supervision of the office facilities contract
- Responsibility for maintaining a safe, efficient and conducive working environment
- Office Maintenance Management
- Provide info for, attend and minute meetings as required
- Have an awareness of relevant Company policies
- Work alongside the Group Administration Manager to ensure the administrative needs of the Group are efficient, practical and comply with company standards
- Any other administration assistance which may be required, e.g. typing, photocopying, filing, proof reading.
- Promote the use of & input data into system
- Diary management using outlook.
If you are interested in the role please call Vicky at Mynt Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job