ROLE: Administration and Reception Officer
START DATE: 16/4/2018
Culture: Professional, Friendly, Sociable
Main Purpose of Post
- To be responsible for Visitors' Reception administrative and organisational processes within the school.
- To contribute to planning, development and monitoring of support services within the school
- To support the work of MRO, in holiday periods when necessary.
- To contribute to the overall ethos, work and aims of the school.
- Provide administration and organisational support in order to maintain the school effectiveness and efficiency
- Providing reception and switchboard support to the school.
- Providing clerical support to the school's administrative function.
- Receiving, signing in and dealing with or directing pupils, parents and other school visitors as appropriate.
- Manage all office functions in the holiday periods.
- Receiving and sorting incoming mail for delivery to appropriate staff.
- Recording, stamping/franking and posting outgoing mail.
- Provide typing support for Faculties and SLT.
- Administer corridor and late referral lists.
- Produce weekly staff bulletin.
- Support primary transfer process.
- Provide support to MRO administration during summer holiday period.
- Co-ordinate uniform deliveries.
- Operate and develop relevant equipment/ICT packages (e.g. word, excel, databases, spreadsheets, Internet)
- Maintain manual and computerised records/management information systems as required.
- Provide administration and organisation support for Primary Transfer.
- Co-ordinate MRO work for Parents' Evenings.
- Provide backup support for managing cover within the school in case of absence of the cover manager
- To provide administrative follow up after Progress Review Days
- Be responsible for the maintenance of letter templates on Progresso (School MIS system).
- Undertake other responsibilities commensurate with the post under the instruction of the Headteacher or Board of Governors of the School.
- Be aware of and comply with policies and procedures relating to child protection, health, safety and security, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person
- Be aware of and support differences and ensure equal opportunities for all
- Participate in training and professional development activities and programmes, and attend and participate in meetings as required.
- Participate in whole school events outside of normal school hours on occasion, with due notice
- Appreciate and support the role of other professionals, and establish constructive relationships and communicate with other agencies and professionals.
- Contribute to the school's commitment to equality of access to opportunities to learn and develop for all students.
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please email your CV to the below email quoting reference: in the subject header
Advertised by Office Angels, Camden branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job