My client are a South East London Local Government Office who are recruiting an experienced Administrator to support their Customer Care team
The Main Purpose of the role:
To support The Environment Team and Lewisham Homes as a whole in delivering great services.
• Provide flexible administrative support for the Environment Team, including processing invoices and orders, filing, and compiling information for managers and supervisors.
• Be a central point of contact for internal and external customers by phone, e-mail and in person.
• Manage management diaries and organise meetings and events
• Take minutes at meetings as required
• Update, enter data, maintain electronic and paper records and generate reports as required
• Work with the Environment Team to improve customer service including office systems and protocols
• Respond to routine correspondence through all standard media including phone/ skype, email and letter
NEEDS SOMEONE WITH EXCEPTIONALLY STRONG ADMIN SKILLS AND IDEALLY FROM A CUSTOMER CARE BACKGROUND AND HAS GOOD MS OFFICE KNOWLEDGE. WOULD BE GREAT IF FROM AN ENVIRONMENTAL ADMIN BACKGROUND BUT NOT ESSENTIAL
If this sounds like your next ongoing temp booking please send your CV over asap!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'