Admin Hero (Housing Team)
Admin Hero (Housing Team) - WE NEED YOU!
We're delighted to be taking part in the Kickstart Programme. Kickstart is a Government lead programme launched in response to the impact of Covid-19. Kickstart placements offer great work experience and could be the pathway to an exciting new career!
It's an exciting time to join as we're an IIP gold award organisation and you'll have the opportunity of 6 months of support and to gain a Kickstart CPD certificate.
The role as our Admin Hero:
Sovereign is a social purpose organisation and places customer central to all we do. This includes our ambition to improve our database systems to enable our teams to better serve customers.
As we move to a digital first service many of our legacy housing systems have poor data quality. This role is part of wider Housing teams (Income, Lettings and tenancy Management) and will support increasing data quality across a variety of systems.
- Support Income Teams with system updates, customer contact and data entry
- Update data records
- Re-indexing documents in Docuware (our document management system)
- Support customers and colleagues in an administration
- Undertake on the job training in using business systems (to a basic level) ActiveH, D 365, Uniclass, Agresso.
- Undertake and complete the Kickstart CPD certificate through sovereigns eLearning platform.
Full training will be given, so don't worry if you've never carried out these tasks before. You'll have support from your line manager and buddy
What we'd like you to bring to the role
Good attention to detail, taking pride in the work that you do, excellent customer service, always putting the customers' needs first, to be engaged and a willingness to learn and do better and proactive and happy to help as part of a wider team
What you can expect from us
- A dedicated line manager who will be on hand to guide you through your role, providing training, clarity on what is expected and help you improve where needed
- A buddy to provide additional support, answer any questions and encourage you
- Regular updates and check-ins until you have settled into the role, and as often as required thereafter
- Clear role expectations and process maps for key tasks to support your training
What you'll get in return
- Salaried role
- Paid holiday
- Access to our Rewards System for discounted shopping and many other exciting offers
- Company contribution towards your Pension
- Access to 'Book Boon', a fantastic online library of resources to support your personal development
- myGym and myActive discounts, save money on gym membership, sportswear and much more
- Access to 'Wellbeing hub' to support all aspects of wellbeing in your life
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), support available to all employees in counselling, legal and financial information, health and wellbeing and care
Please note, this role may be home based to begin with, but equipment (including a laptop) will be provided and your manager will be in touch regularly.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'