Admin Hero (Employment & Training Team)
Employment & Training Hero!
We're delighted to be taking part in the Kickstart Programme. Kickstart is a Government lead programme launched in response to the impact of Covid-19. Kickstart placements offer great work experience and could be the pathway to an exciting new career! It's a fantastic time to join us at Sovereign. Having just been awarded a Gold accreditation in Investors for People, we're sure you'll find us a very welcoming and inspiring organisation to work for. Come and be part of our exciting journey ahead.
Sovereign is a not for profit organisation that's driven to make a difference to people's lives
As our Employment & Training Hero, you will:
- Manage customer queries and referrals by phone, email or social media
- Book customer appointments for employment and training support.
- Complete evaluation and feedback surveys
- Support data entry and collation and outcomes
- Help meet reporting deadlines
- Support the arrangements and delivery of on-line customer activities, training and events
- Have superb attention to detail, taking pride in the work that you do
- Excellent customer service, always putting the customers' needs first
- Be engaged and show a willingness to learn and do better
- Be proactive and happy to help as part of a wider team
Full training will be given, so don't worry if you've never carried out these tasks before. You'll have support from your line manager and your buddy
What we'll give you:
- A dedicated line manager who will be on hand to guide you through your role, providing training, clarity on what is expected and help you improve where needed
- A buddy to provide additional support, answer any questions and encourage you
- Regular updates and check-ins until you have settled into the role, and as often as required thereafter
- Clear role expectations and process maps for key tasks to support your training
Shiny new benefits you'll also get:
- Salaried role
- Paid holiday
- Access to our Rewards System for discounted shopping and many other exciting offers
- Company contribution towards your Pension
- Access to 'Book Boon', a fantastic online library of resources to support your personal development
- myGym and myActive discounts, save money on gym membership, sportswear and much more
- Access to 'Wellbeing hub' to support all aspects of wellbeing in your life
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), support available to all employees in counselling, legal and financial information, health and wellbeing and care
This role may be home based to begin with, but equipment (including a laptop) will be provided and your manager will be in touch regularly.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'