This Golf club and complex is seeking a strong event coordinator to join their busy and growing team.
Admin Event coordinator- Main duties to include:
- Coordinating conferences and on site events.
- Daily admin for the site overall- bookings,meetings, invoicing etc.
- Managing and maintaining booking systems for all events and bookings, both on and off site.
- Answering phone calls and emails in a professional manor and dealing with all enquiries promptly.
- Raising and processing invoices.
- Generating kitchen and function sheets for all confirmed events.
- Producing prompt quotes for all enquires to be checked by Management before being sent out.
- Communicating last minute changes to the relevant staff.
- Managing and coordinating lunch deliveries.
- Setting up and running of conferences.
- Maintaining the high standards of presentation and service of company.
- Serve drinks to clients on site
- meeting and greeting of customers for events.
- Adhere to existing procedures.
- occasional driving required due to size of site.
- Monday to Friday 8am to 2pm- plus paid overtime and occasional weekends (Flexible start times)
- Clean driving licence and own car due to location. ESSENTIAL
- Have experience in previous event and administrative roles.
- Event Admin coordinator experience ideally of golf clubs or similar.
- Ability to work in a methodical and organised way.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure taking full responsibility to meet deadlines.
- Good IT knowledge.
- Admin Events co-ordinator experience ideally required.
- Attention to detail.
- Committed to providing excellent customer service.
- Well presented.
- Good communicator in person, phone and email.
Working Hours:30 hours all additional hours worked are paid at hourly rate
additional hours available if required. Mainly evenings and weekends.
If you have the required event coordinator experience, are able to work the hours as required (minimum of 30 per week)
Please contact Donna Debenedictis at the Wizard office on 01480-217832 or apply via the link attached.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'