Job Title: Admin / Events Coordinator
Salary: £16k to £20k DOE
We are currently recruiting for an Admin / Events Coordinator to join our client's team which is based in Poole.
- Answering phone and email queries from customers and trainers
- Responding to email inboxes within agreed SLA
- Using the order management system to process bookings
- Weekly exam bookings
- Packaging and sending course materials
- Contacting venues, trainers and delegates weekly with any course changes
- Supporting Team Leader with public course schedule and administrative work
Key Skills Required:
- Able to work to own initiative
- Can work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Experience in customer service
- Experience with order management systems or equivalent
Client Ref: 8832
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
By applying for the role, you agree that Fresh Recruits may contact you under GDPR Article 6(1)(b) in connection with your application by email and/or telephone and you consent to receiving information by email and/or telephone in relation to Fresh Recruits providing you with work finding services, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our Data Protection, Privacy Notice and Full Equal Opportunities policies can be viewed here: https://privacy-policy/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"