Admin & Events Administrator
Full Time - Monday to Friday
Based in East Devon
£17,000 - £18,500 per annum
Huntress are working closely with our client to find an Admin & Events Administrator. The successful applicant will be employed to provide administration support to the office, manage membership and coordinate events from concept to completion. The post holder must have excellent written and interpersonal skills and be able to effectively liaise with senior colleagues. The post holder must be able to plan, prioritise and work efficiently on a varied workload, be able to demonstrate initiative and flexibility and have the ability to work independently when required.
Main duties and accountabilities include;
- To support the administration and day to day running of the office
- To support the Office Manager as required
- To undertake duties in membership administration
- To support the organisation and administration of conferences, events and webinars
- Establish effective working relationships with staff across the office and clients as required which includes diary support; dealing with post; phone calls and e-mail; photocopying/scanning documents; servicing meetings; and other general administrative duties
- Undertake desktop research to identify prospects and lost members, potential new members from new and existing sectors
- Update and maintain website as required
- Administer accounts by way of invoicing and credit control
- Coordinate regional events
- Arrange all requirements pre and post event
- Book venues and catering arrangements
- Attend national and regional events where support is required
- Highly organised
- Excellent administration skills
- Excellent IT / Web skills
- Proficient use of Office packages including Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Tenacious eye for detail
- Team player
- Flexible, enthusiastic, self-motivated, and able to work under pressure
- Highly articulate - a strong communicator, able to problem solve verbally and communicate at all levels
- Ability to work unsupervised and use own initiative when suitable
- Warm, approachable
- Thorough knowledge/understanding of working with customers
- Ability to multi-task
- Willingness to travel occasionally within the UK, when required
Please submit your CV for consideration for this role or call the Huntress team on for information.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job