I am working on behalf of a well-respected, fast-paced business based in Cheadle, who in turn support a range of high profile, national clients. Together we are looking for an Admin Coordinator to join one of their teams and assist with the day-to-day operations
The role would suit someone who thrives on organisation and ticking off a 'To Do' list at the end of a day, and would require you to be able to keep track of a range of different duties at once.
General responsibilities include:
- Supporting Account Managers with a range of reporting and administrative duties across a range of client needs
- Keeping an accurate track of projects, where everyone is at and what needs doing
- Being the first point of contact for certain operations and activity
- Booking travel, transport, meals and accommodation for key staff - often using the initiative to do so without waiting to be asked!
- Shared management of budgets - updating how much has been spent and on what, making sure to keep hold of receipts!
- Other general project related requirements as required
We are looking for someone who:
- Is able to demonstrate high level organisational skills in a previous role- for instance, Sales Admin, Office Admin, Office Coordinator
- Has carried out some/most of the above duties in a paid, professional office capacity
- Is willing to go the extra mile to complete 'a job well done'
- Is a great team worker and is happy to chip in where required
- Has strong proficiency in all Microsoft packages and general IT software
In return, you will be rewarded with an impressive portfolio of company benefits, from the usual pension and healthcare scheme to a generous holiday entitlement, regular social events, prizes for great work and subsidised office meals and snacks.
Hours: 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday. Flexibility will be required in line with project deadlines, and you may have to occasionally act as a point of contact if this falls on a weekend day.
Salary: £18,000-£20,000 dependent on skills
**PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ROLE IS LOCATED IN CHEADLE, CHESHIRE AND NOT CHEADLE, STAFFORDSHIRE**
If you are interested and meet the above criteria please send your CV ASAP to or call the branch on . Due to the high volume of CVs we are currently receiving we are unable to reply to each application. If you have not heard from us within 5 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Office Angels is an equal opportunity employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.