We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join an established and successful company, within their fast-paced department where you can develop your skills and career.
You will have the opportunity to take ownership and use your initiative, seeing tasks through from start to completion. You will work across all departments and liaise with people at all levels internally and externally.
This is an exciting and interesting company that offers excellent training and progression opportunities. The successful applicant with have excellent attention to detail, and as you will be working to deadlines, a candidate who is able to remain calm under pressure, is essential.
- Liaise with clients to set up forms and online data-collection
- Set and maintain production schedules
- Source client lists and circulate internally
- Add/amend new data to databases, checking for errors and omissions
- Send proofs to clients, manage proofing process, subsequent amends and approvals of all entries
- Proof final documents to clients, amend and update, and deliver to pre-press within schedule
- Record all correspondence and clients for archiving
- Office administration experience is preferable
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Good knowledge of data handling within Microsoft Excel
- Strong, confident telephone manner
- Organisational, clerical and meticulous approach
- Good written English skills - ability to proofread and correct text essential
Salary: £16k - £18k
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Data Entry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job