Admin Coordinator Advanced Excel
Admin Coordinator (Advanced Excel)
Permanent, full time
You'll be responsible for all forecasting activities associated with customers and products. You'll create and manage demand for specific product groups, incorporating statistics and other demand signals to improve service for customers.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop demand forecasts on a monthly basis using Microsoft Excel
- Review and analyse historical sales trends, customer and marketing insights as well as promotional data
- Prepare and maintain reports
- You will be working alongside stores and other support office functions to ensure you maximise sales
- You will be professional, adaptable and organised team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and will have experience of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and be proficient in using the internet
- Previous experience using Microsoft Excel to an advanced level
- Previous experience using SAP
If you have any questions at all about this position, please get in touch with Jo Sanderson.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"