Admin Coordinator 12 month FTC
Job admin coordinator 12 month ftc fixed term contract Brighton pensions
Your new company
TPR is responsible for protecting workplace pensions in the UK, working with employers and those running pensions to help people save safely for their retirement. We have an excellent office location in the heart of Brighton and have a diverse, lively and professional growing workforce.
Your new role
* Coordinate internal and external meetings and calls - times, circulate agendas, manage actions and decisions. e.g. TPR Board meetings, Design Authority meetings etc.
* Manage attendance at key Board meetings and Programme Increment events
* Organise external meeting bookings and catering
* Take minutes
* Ensure that project and programme related documentation is managed efficiently and effectively.
* Manage the Teams electronic 'workspace' ensuring that documentation is appropriately saved.
* Coordinate the administration of the team including monitoring team & management inboxes and calendars.
* Chase actions and reports
* Print out materials
* Support in the planning and running of team events
Monday to Friday. 35 hours a week. 12 month fixed term contract.
What you'll need to succeed
* Ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines
* Excellent organisation skills
* Meticulous approach and attention to detail
* Experience of managing diaries and conflicting appointments
* Experience of electronic file management
* Ability to form and maintain positive relationships with stakeholders
* Proactive and flexible
* Can do approach
* Calm under pressure
* Communication skills at all levels
* Personable and a team player
What you'll get in return
* Civil Service Pension arrangements, which are recognised as some of the best in the pensions world
* Discretionary bonus arrangements
* Access to performance related pay progression
* 25 days annual leave provision
* Flexible working arrangements
* Development opportunities
* Enhanced parental leave arrangements
* A free employee assistance programme
* An excellent office location in Brighton.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Job admin coordinator 12 month ftc fixed term contract Brighton pensions
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'