Are you a strong administrator who likes to work on something from start to finish?
Someone who is confident on excel and can work your way around formulas?
If so then is role may interest you....
Due to successful growth, our client is pleased to be looking to recruit a Tenacious Sales Co-ordinator for their fast moving and very busy office.
You will be in a team of 4 co-ordinators and 1 team leader in an open office based in the Morecambe Area.
To support the designated Sales Manager’s to ensure that all regulatory and commercially required information is accurately completed and recorded so that customer requirements can be profitably met, on time, in full, first time. In addition, to have responsibility for one of the Specialist Areas detailed.
• To receive and accurately input all orders/service requests, adhering to the following procedures: Customer Set-up Procedure, Customer Application Procedure, Quote and Sales Order Procedure. Liaise with relevant departments with regard to availability, transport and documentation to ensure that customer requirements can be met in full.
• Provide ad-hoc reports as requested by the customer.
• Ensure that customer queries are progressed to a satisfactory conclusion, liaising with the appropriate departments. E.g. new enquiry, invoice query, customer account query.
• Maintain a friendly and professional working relationship with the Area Sales Managers in a supportive role. To ensure that the Area Sales Manager is kept fully informed of all relevant customer activities and information to enable them to carry out their role effectively.
• Collate and reconcile monthly invoice for specified customers and ensure that all invoices and credit notes are raised on a daily basis following the Invoice Procedure.
Competitive salary of over £18,000
Great longstanding team
Please apply for this role via the link
Rachael wilkinson- Senior Permanent Consultant
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job