Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Admin Co-Ordinator to join their team based at Gadbrook Park in Northwich, Cheshire. You will be on a full time (37 Hours per week) Fixed term contract until 31.08.19, with a highly competitive salary £20,044 - £22,042 per annum.
Building Better Opportunities multi-agency Big Lottery Fund / ESF funded programme, our client is an innovative project, targeting individuals furthest away from the labour market in the Cheshire and Warrington Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) area, to help them in their journey towards employment. Led by Warrington-based Golden Gates Housing Trust, Working in partnership with 30 other organisations, our client will support 2,800 individuals over a three year period, providing a tailored service, giving individual support and direction.
As their Admin Co-Ordinator you will be the first point of contact for internal and external customers, fielding calls, responding to enquiries by email, telephone and face to face. Taking the lead on external customer communication for the company, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining a variety of communication channels which will include Facebook, Twitter, flyers and posters.
Key responsibilities of the Admin Co-Ordinator role:
- Maintain an effective level of administrative support in the company team
- Assist the team to ensure all evidence input into management information system is accurate and fit for purpose
- Work towards achievement of team targets and objectives, attending training opportunities as required
- To be responsible for writing and timely review of all team processes, updating manuals accordingly
- Assist with the design and development of a robust programme of support to enhance the skills and opportunities of individuals accessing the company programme
- To be responsible for the arranging and co-ordinating of appointments, training courses, meetings and events as requested
- Manage local provision information on behalf of mentors and money advisors and undertake research in a variety of areas as directed by the company team leader
- Support the team in providing meaningful voluntary / work placements for participants
- Raise the profile of the company programme by attending briefings and information sessions both internal and external
- Pro-actively lead on planning, organising and implementing various events to engage with customers and raise the profile of the programme
Knowledge, Skills, Experience needed to become Admin Co-Ordinator:
- 3 GCSE’s Grade C or above (including Maths and English), or NVQ L2 in a related subject (or proven skills and experience in an administration environment)
- Experience of providing administrative support, with a real eye for detail
- Experience of record keeping and file management,
- Excellent ICT skills with Experience of Microsoft Office
- Experience of using a Client Management system to a high degree of accuracy
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage confidential material and issues
- An effective telephone manner
- Previous experience of Lottery/ESF funding would be an advantage.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as their Admin Co-Ordinator then please click ‘apply’ now! They would love to hear from you!
Closing date: Friday 26Th January 2018
First Interview date: 1st February 2018
The Trust invites applicants from all members of the community, irrespective of sex, marital status, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job