• To provide a professional Business Support services complying with specialist / statutory frameworks.
• Provides advice, guidance and appropriate support to clients, managers and professionals via email, telephone and face to face communication.
• Alerts appropriate officers to any contentious responses.
• Provides support for meetings, panels and other forums in line with defined procedures, timelines and accuracy standards.
• Initiates, operates and monitors the progress of multi-disciplinary processes and procedures providing information and guidance on deadlines and procedural matters to professional officers, clients and other stakeholders.
• Ensures that regulatory and statutory deadlines are adhered to.
• Prepares routine legal and appeal type documentation, investigating information and claims to be included in such documentation.
• Prepares and processes orders for goods / services.
• Receives and checks delivery notes, raises invoices and monitors accounts.
• Approves invoices for payment within agreed parameters.
• Deals with general queries from colleagues, suppliers and clients relating to these processes.
• Prepares information relating to services, outcomes and activities to support management and performance information requirements.
• May be the first point of contact for service users, clients and customers, and will provide information and advice on all front line routine matters
• Scheduling and co-ordinating work programmes and meetings
• Maintenance of diaries
• Make appointments/organise meetings & book venues
• Minute taking
• Undertake website maintenance.
• Carrie out research/project work when required.
• Update and maintain systems
Required Knowledge and Skills:
• Minimum NVQ 3 / 5 GCSEs (Including Maths and English at C or above).
• Demonstrable standards of numeracy and literacy.
• Understanding of an office environment in order to provide effective administrative support.
• Knowledge and experience of IT and finance systems (spreadsheets, word processing and databases)
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com, or hit the 'Apply' button below.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job