Admin Assistant - Great Barr - £20k + benefits
Our client is a well-established organisation based in Great Barr, Birmingham, due to continued growth and expansion they to recruit an Admin Assistant to join their growing team.
• Manage day to day logistics for submissions
• Job Scheduling and booking appointments
• Advising customers on home energy efficiency measures
• Providing advice and support on qualifying benefit criteria
• Submissions and paperwork - administrative duties
• Customer relationship management
• Managing your own workload
• IT skills
• Excellent communication, organisational and ICT skills.
• Some relevant experience working in a business administration environment
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Systems
• Successful development and monitoring of administrative procedures and processes
Keywords - office admin, admin assistant, customer service, administrator, admin, office, appointments, bookings, Birmingham, typing, service calls, calls, telephone, appointment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'