Central Employment are supporting our long term automotive manufacturing client who require an Admin Assistant to cover a period of sickness on site in Washington.
A successful candidate will be excepted to work office hours Monday-Friday for a few weeks- with a view of the role potentially extending depending on business needs.
If successful after CV screening- this role requires a candidate to interview within the next few days and start shortly after.
- Data entry onto internal systems
- Supporting HR department with any administrative tasks
- Responding to queries from other departments
- Supporting other departments with admin if required
- Collating data
- Any other ad-hoc duties
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Availability to start immediately
- Computer literate
- High standard of English both written and spoken
- Ability to pick up systems quickly
This role is immediate start so please apply with your CV and I will get back to you soon with feedback and potential first stage telephone interview. Due to a very high number of applications, I am unable to offer detailed feedback to each applicant but I will try my best to reply promptly updating you on the status of the application.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'