Do you want to work as a Admin Assistant in order to progress within a company and role?
A large sub contractor who specialises in utilities within the construction sector is working on the HS2 Enabling works. The Admin Assistant role will be working alongside another administrator to help out with all general ad hoc and ensuring smooth running's of the project. This is an on going contract role based in East Acton. The role is paid on an hourly rate at £9 - 12 PAYE or £15 - £18 LTD.
Construction and admin experience is necessary.
- To work for a large sub contractor
- Work on a huge, nation wide civils and rail project
- Able to gain new experience
- Ability to grow and develop skills within a
- Work on one of the largest rail projects to dated
- Opportunity to learn and develop new skills
- A friendly team
- Manage documentation
- Compliance for staff on site
- Monitor and update documentation
- Manage registers
- Check data
- Ad Hoc
- Answering calls
The ideal candidate will have:
- Construction and admin experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills in MS Office including Outlook, Excel / Word
- The ability to multitask and have high attention to detail
- Understanding of highway maintenance
This sub contractor is looking for a junior administrator you wants to progress in there role and is motivated by their career. If this sounds like what you are interested in then apply to this job ad for more information to come.
If you are looking to join a successful company who looks to help grow their staff members and develop your career then contact or call
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'