£17,650 plus bonus of £1,250
34 days' holiday
Hours: Monday - Friday; 37.5 Hours
Are you looking for a rewarding role where you can make a positive difference to people's lives? Does the thought of working for a leading company that takes pride in delivering a first class customer experience excite you? Do you like being part of a fun, vibrant and lively working environment?
If so, I'd like to speak to you.
Our client is currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant to join a forward thinking, well established and growing manufacturer and distributor based in Cardiff. This is a great opportunity to join at exciting period of growth.
• Provide administrative support to all departments within the office.
• Use your attention to detail when data entering and ensuring the company database is kept up to date with accurate client information.
• Showcase your communication skills when liaising with all departments and being the point of contact for product complaints.
• Make full advantage of your organisational skills when producing mail shots, providing product samples and literature to customers, liaising with customers on feedback and ordering literature and promotional items.
You will need:
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• The ability to work in a team and learn new skills quickly.
• A strong understanding of all Microsoft packages.
As well as a competitive salary and attractive bonuses, this role comes with generous holiday allowance, attractive pension, free parking, life assurance and a genuine chance to develop as the company grows. Now is the ideal time to join the company.
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Kyle at Focused Recruitment today or call for a free confidential impartial chat.
By applying for this position you are giving authorisation for Focused Recruitment Ltd to contact you regarding this vacancy and other vacancies we feel may be suitable for you.
We will not present your CV to any clients without your explicit consent. We will contact you if your CV is of interest, if you are unavailable we will leave a message, YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress any further.
Focused Recruitment are a multi award winning independent recruitment agency covering South Wales and the South West. As a service driven company we are fully committed to working with clients and candidates that share this value. We consistently place the right people, into the right companies, with the right roles to fulfil their career aspirations.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'