Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm (35 hours per week)
About the Company
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone seeking a varied admin opportunity in insurance. As an Admin Assistant you will be supporting in various areas of the administration process within motor insurance. There will also be an element of telephony work to assist with departmental SLA's.
The Job Role
You will be providing assistance to the Administration team within a friendly office environment and the job role will consist of:
- Action customer incoming post and emails.
- General insurance administration tasks as required.
- Deal with queries and requests for other departments.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with key insurer personnel.
- Adhere to Treating Customers Fairly, FCA and DPA requirements.
- Embrace and comply with company values by incorporating the Customer Charter promises
- Take part in technical and soft skills training as part of your personal development.
- Focus on retaining customers
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Admin experience desired but not essential
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload
- Ability to work with flexibility and adaptive to change
Why work for us?
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- 5% pension contribution scheme
- 1 day's paid leave to volunteer per year
- Lifestyle discounts (discounts with over 5,000 shops, restaurants and other retailers)
- Health care cash plan (cash back on everyday healthcare such as dental and optical)
- Life assurance 4 x annual salary
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on insurance products (travel, gadget and home insurance) and the list doesn't end here…
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'