This role of the Administrative Assistant is to provide reliable, consistent and comprehensive administrative support to the EA of the SVP EMEA Sales. As the Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for ensuring effective and efficient administrative support of the EMEA Sales Leadership Team ensuring all tasks are completed on time to the highest standard at the direction of the EA.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Arranging VIP air travel, ground transportation and accommodation;
• Visa and passport administration for global travel;
• Occasionally travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance;
• Organising executive events and meetings, including but not limited to room booking, catering, entertainment;
• Working with the EA to the SVP of EMEA Sales to organise office wide, UK wide and EMEA wide events;
• Devising and maintaining office systems and procedures, including data management, filing and processes;
• Administration of expenses, purchase orders and invoices, making use of systems such as Concur and Oracle;
• Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
• Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority, including internal and external CXO level guests;
• Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments when required;
• Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
• Basic budgeting;
• Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
• Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
• Organising and attending meetings;
• Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff of all levels on a global scale.
• A high level of IT skills as well as strong Microsoft office and systems knowledge
• Flexibility and the ability to work with various managers, client groups and other departments within the organisation
• First class communication skills, both written and verbal
• Highly organized and able to prioritise own workload to meet deadlines
• Accuracy and attention to detail is essential along with a good level of numeracy and ability to research, extract and manipulate data to produce reports, presentations and documents.
• Creative problem solver committed to high level results
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'