Responsibilities of Admin Assistant:
- Check OHIM inbox daily for correspondence and save to relevant workspace; certificates and cancellation notices sort ready for Renewals clerk.
- Issue patent and trademark reminders by post or email as appropriate (1st, 2nd & Final.)
- 1st Check of foreign agent reminders.
- Sort agent acknowledgments and match to back sheets daily.
- Match client instructions and abandons to back sheets daily.
- Download renewal certificates from Envoy and match against Progressor database reports weekly.
- Send EP, GB and OHIM certs to clients.
- Chase foreign trademark and patent certs where outstanding for longer than 6 months and update on Progressor database.
- Log weekly batch of agent debit notes and match with internal invoice.
- Assist with processing renewal instructions, producing formal acknowledgement letter and invoice.
- Match rule 39s and 41s to the back sheets weekly, create and issue draft relevant letter for Renewals Clerk.
- Feedback from administrators, managers.
- Quality and accuracy of typing, filing and general work produced for administrators, manager, partners/ fee earners.
- Performance against individual objectives.
- Progress against training plans.
Skills & Experience:
- Some previous office experience
- Basic IT skills, ability to operate a fax, photocopier and shredder.
- Methodical with a good attention to detail
- Flexible approach to work
- Able to organise and prioritise own work load and be proactive with identifying work that needs to be done
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job