We are an independent, market leading commercial insurance brokerage. We arrange high quality cover and provide intelligent insurance solutions to UK businesses and have done so for over 25 years and are looking for someone to join our admin team!
The role will be to perform basic administration tasks, deal with incoming post and enquiries and process renewal and new business documentation to enable Sales and Customer Service advisors to deal directly with customers.
We aren't necessarily looking for someone who has already got experience in this field, although this would be an advantage! We have a dedictated training team who will give you everything you need to be successful in the role.
- Maintain professionalism
- Display patience and politeness within a sometimes pressurised environment.
- Ability to communicate with colleagues at all levels of seniority and liaise effectively with other internal departments.
- Good team working skills and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Proven desire to update knowledge and skill set when required.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet customers and visitors at reception and complete visitor’s book if necessary.
- Issue/replace employee and visitor passes.
- Sort and distribute the incoming post.
- Keep stationery cupboard stocked and order stationery when required.
- Collect and frank the post on a daily basis.
- Place milk and fruit order on a weekly basis.
- Accurately process new business and renewal documentation and send to clients in an effective and timely manner.
- Write and dispatch routine letters to clients.
- Effectively deal with incoming post and email enquiries.
- Contact clients by telephone when necessary to chase outstanding documents.
- Update client MID records as requested.
- Customer Service
- General Admin
- Post Processing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job