BW Residential Ltd is a small, bespoke Property Management company with an impeccable reputation, which has seen a rapid growth in recent years. We currently have a vacancy for an admin assistant that we are looking to fill. This is an exciting career opportunity for somebody with enthusiasm to learn and progress within a successful growing company. This position is based in Hythe, near Southampton.
As an admin assistant you will be part of a small friendly team with a varied and challenging role including the following responsibilities:
- Call handling and call logging
- Using Qube - a Property Management software system to input, maintain and update client data; sending out of service charge demands,
- Filing and general office organisation including archiving
- Keeping clients updated via email and written correspondence
- Using Office 365 and Sharepoint
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications
We are looking for a team player with a 'can-do’ attitude who is calm under pressure and complies with all relevant legislation and the Company’s Policies and Procedures.
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s (grades A-C, which must include Maths, English and IT) are required but higher level qualifications would be a distinct advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365
- Proven organisational skills, ability to multi-task in a busy team environment and prioritise own workload whilst maintaining attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial and non-financial data
- Comfortable working with others and on their own with the ability to be analytical, problem solve and make decisions; have effective communication skills; excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to manage your own time.
The successful candidate must maintain strict client confidentiality in performing the duties of an Admin Assistant and demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- Be Honest and Trustworthy
- Be Respectful
- Be flexible
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
This is a full time position, 37.5 hours per week. Hours are 9:00 am - 5:30 pm Monday to Friday.
Salary and Benefits
This position offers a competitive starting salary depending on previous experience plus pension, free parking and after 2 years of service, private health insurance.
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel that you are a good match for this position, highlighting all relevant experience and your current salary.
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- Microsoft Office
- Organisational Skills
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job