This company provides alternative finance to UK Company’s where traditional funding routes may not be available. This offers their investors a unique asset-backed secure return per annum, by participating in exciting UK business opportunities. Not only do these companies benefit by taking their projects forward, their investors get to invest in areas they would not normally have access to.
As the Admin Assistant, your duties will include:
- Answering telephones - transferring calls / taking messages
- Maintaining records of commission payments due to the sales team
- Sending out application packs / brochures to prospective clients
- Handling the daily post
- Producing and sending out client's investment certificates and uploading copies of documents to the CRM system
- Photocopying, scanning and general other office duties as required by management and the sales team.
To be a successful Admin Assistant you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a busy, fast-paced sales office environment
- The ability to prioritise your workload
- Great time management skills
- Consistently meet deadlines
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products.
The Admin Assistant will be working Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.
In return, the Admin Assistant will receive a salary of £15,000 - £17,000 per annum depending on experience.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job