Administration Assistant, Law firm, Oxford, £9-10ph
Your new company
This is a excellent opportunity to join one of the most reputable law firms in the UK. They are looking for an Administration Assistant to join their fantastic Oxford office. The role is an essential part of the company. You will be required to assist with all the general administration of the office and to support the directors.
Your new role
The key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Handling incoming and outgoing post
- Answering of the phone/emails
- Organising couriers
- Booking meeting rooms
- Dealing with clients
- Be in contact reception when clients attend the offices for meetings
- Printing letters/documents
- Scanning documents
- Managing archiving
- File documents at court
- Assisting partners with putting together bundle of documents
- Keeping on top of stationary ordering
- Dealing with incoming cheques
- Assisting with events
- Assisting with general IT queries which the partners may have
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience working in an office
- A positive 'can do' attitude
- Great communication skills
- Be driven and hardworking
- Calm and welcoming approach
- An ability to multi task
What you'll get in return
This is a perfect role for someone who wants to join a growing team and learn from high level,senior staff. Parking is available on site.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job