Admin Assistant - £25,000 - FMCG - Bury St Edmunds
Administration Assistant required for one of the largest Chilled Food Manufacturing processors in the UK, you will be part of a small, motivated team in the Bury St Edmunds office where they clasp creativity and innovation to ensure a long term future for all business employees, the business strives to involve staff in long standing customer relationships and training support.
You will support the PA to MD and work as part of a team to provide support to a number of the business functions, the job offers a competitive salary of £25,000 and flexibility within your work life balance.
- Assisting in the organisation of various projects and business plans.
- Be responsible for all administrative jobs relevant to the site, including: site contact for visitors, organising car hire and hotels, reception cover when required.
- Adhere to all company policies inclusive of health & safety.
- Cover holidays and other duties and responsibilities to support your team.
The job requires you to have proficient use of Microsoft Office Software inclusive of Word, Excel and , this will give you and advantage in settling in to the role.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced office environment
- Strong time management and ability to organise work loads and meet deadlines
- High standard of work, written and front of house
If you are looking to work for a company that provides staff with a good work life balance 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday, in a busy, motivated office supporting senior management in the business and fulfilling their requirements, please apply!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job