Our Client is one of the most respected providers of insurance products to businesses and individuals in the UK. Established for over 26 years, they have grown steadily and consistently in size, stature and reputation. This award-winning business remain a family owned and operated business and believe the personal touch has helped develop their reputation for insurance products with first class customer service.
Due to their continued growth they are now looking for an experienced Administration Assistant to join their friendly and enthusiastic team.
Key responsibilities for this role:
- To process all relevant documentation in a professional and timely manner.
- Input data onto the office systems.
- Assist in a maintaining a tidy and efficient filing system through the system.
- To carry out any other duties that your department manager considers to be appropriate.
- To provide administrative and customer service support to management
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent Communication skills to a high standard due to possibly answering phone, face to face with clients or in writing.
- Have excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
- Be experienced in problem solving
- Be computer literate and have a thorough understanding of the different company software.
- Be qualified to A level standard or equivalent.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary and potential earning together with the opportunity to work for an enthusiastic, friendly, fast growing and ambitious businesses with huge amounts of potential.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to learn more about and you have the skills, drive and motivation for this role, please apply with your CV and one of the team will be in touch soon with additional information and to find out more about you.
This vacancy is being advertised by Adam Butler Limited. The services advertised here are those of an Employment Agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community. Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
Any direct canvassing or agency approaches will be automatically redirected to adambutlerltd.co.uk for further consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job